MvdO79

• 32 posts
How to include affiliate URL's
« on: November 02, 2021, 03:48:34 PM »
Hi, I was wondering what's the best way to include affiliate URL's when using this plugin?

Include it in the description is not really great.

My idea would be include Affiliate URL field in plugin, when used show the buy now button like shown with the pay plugin, only then it goes to external website through affiliate URL.

MB Themes

Re: How to include affiliate URL's
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 03:52:13 PM »
@MvdO79
Do you mean how to import it?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

MvdO79

• 32 posts
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 03:59:18 PM »
I have tested importing on the demo website, that is working well.

Only in my import feed I have an affiliate URL specific for each product that's imported.

I see no option to include that affiliate URL somewhere so after importing I can show it on the item detail page.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 04:42:27 PM »
@MvdO79
Because such field is not essential for osclass.
You will have to do customization to have such field in list and inserted it into database.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

MvdO79

• 32 posts
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 06:05:49 PM »
Ah I see, is it something that could be considered as an additional feature for the ad import plugin, or is it a to specific usercase?

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2021, 07:01:02 PM »
I think that is too much specific, easiest way is to customize plugin for such need

MvdO79

• 32 posts
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 07:02:01 PM »
Ok thanks.