Hi!

Plugin is not generating REGION name and REGION META TITLE

MB Themes

Re: REGION NAME & META TITLE NOT SHOWING
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 07:13:53 AM »
@support
You must add them to active elements.
It is generated just in case it exists.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Smithtech

• 219 posts
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 02:05:06 PM »
Hi

Thank you for the reply.
I think I'm having issues with the plugin.
When I audit the site, I discover pages with 1000 plus duplicate meta titles, 1000 plus duplicate meta descriptions, 500 plus empty meta titles and 500 plus meta descriptions.

Is there anything I'm doing wrongly? I tried to use the settings of the demo site too. I'm still having those issues.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 02:53:07 PM »
@support
Duplicated listings will generate duplicated meta tags.
Do you have unique listings on your site?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Smithtech

• 219 posts
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 03:04:25 PM »
Hi

The issue isn't with listings.

It is the Search option that is causing the duplicates.
For instance, instead of bringing city name to make difference between search patterns of a particular category, the city name is omitted and all of the pages generated for that particular category for different cities have the same meta title, hence many duplicate pages.  For instance instead of the meta title for category FOR SALE have city name attached to it for different cities, the city name can be omitted. So all the pages for generated for FOR SALE category for all available cities, have the same meta title. If there are 100 cities, then 100 pages having the same meta title.

There are so many scenarios like that

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 03:10:22 PM »
@support
If you have 10 identical listings those differs in 1 word, it is spam and duplicated content anyway and you can do whatever you want and it will be duplicate.

Smithtech

• 219 posts
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2021, 03:47:54 PM »
Hi!

There is no problem with listings. Even if there is, it is understandable, editable and I won't come here looking for solution.
As I mentioned earlier and even in the example above, the issue is from the Search parameters.
Carefully read this:

Hi

It is the Search option that is causing the duplicates.
For instance, instead of bringing city name to make difference between search patterns of a particular category, the city name is omitted and all of the pages generated for that particular category for different cities have the same meta title, hence many duplicate pages.  For instance instead of the meta title for category FOR SALE have city name attached to it for different cities, the city name can be omitted. So all the pages for generated for FOR SALE category for all available cities, have the same meta title. If there are 100 cities, then 100 pages having the same meta title.

There are so many scenarios like that

Smithtech

• 219 posts
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2021, 03:01:20 AM »
Want to also ask. Does the page number option actually work for search? Because it is also not showing either, therefore also causing duplicates

Most of the options showing for the plugin's sample search snippets  aren't what really shows in reality when you check the actual search pages
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 04:55:18 AM by support »

MB Themes

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2021, 10:39:13 AM »
@support
Plugin only shows how it might look like.

Page number seems to be working fine.
view-source:https://plugins3.abprofitrade.eu/for-sale
view-source:https://plugins3.abprofitrade.eu/for-sale/3

<meta name="title" content="At Best value | For sale" />
<meta name="title" content="At Best value | For sale | Page 3" />

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2021, 11:38:37 AM »
@support
Plugin only shows how it might look like.

Page number seems to be working fine.
view-source:https://plugins3.abprofitrade.eu/for-sale
view-source:https://plugins3.abprofitrade.eu/for-sale/3

<meta name="title" content="At Best value | For sale" />
<meta name="title" content="At Best value | For sale | Page 3" />

Hi i want to know little point.  I have installed all in one seo plugin. There is an option to MANAGE CUSTOM META TAGS FOR COUNTRIES .

What is good idea for better for search engine.
1. I have leave blank or
2. I have to write custom meta title for each country and cities.

Can you please suggest me??

MB Themes

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2021, 12:56:20 PM »
Until you have business need to write custom meta for country or region, you are not going to fill it and in order to generate tags, you can use the name of location by itself

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2021, 01:28:04 PM »
Until you have business need to write custom meta for country or region, you are not going to fill it and in order to generate tags, you can use the name of location by itself

Means I have to fill manually in field meta title and in meta description. For country and cities.

MB Themes

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 02:32:48 PM »
Already told that it is optional.