LeeNewman

• 13 posts
Unable to enter meta description on some location fields
« on: February 13, 2023, 10:06:20 AM »
Hi

I have an issue where for some reason, on the Locations tab, I enter a meta description for some regions but after clicking update, they go blank again. This happens on about half of them. The other half seem to have updated OK. Anyone else experience anything like this?

Thanks

Lee

SIG

• 31 posts
Re: Unable to enter meta description on some location fields
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 10:26:56 AM »
Oh, I thought it was just me.
Re-enter and it will be saved.
And in advertising, the block codes are also not saved the first time, you have to re-insert the code and save it.

Marked as best answer by LeeNewman on February 13, 2023, 01:52:34 PM

MB Themes

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 10:29:13 AM »
May depend on PHP max input vars variable.
make sure it's high enough (5000+)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

LeeNewman

• 13 posts
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 12:39:39 PM »
Thanks for a quick reply! well I got the PHP max input changed to 6000 but that hasn't made any difference. Also tried from different computers in case there was a browser caching issue or something weird like that but still not working. Weird!

LeeNewman

• 13 posts
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2023, 01:52:24 PM »
Well, not sure what was going on. It seems to have resolved itself now. Maybe a delayed fix of the 'PHP max input vars variable' change??

Either way, the issue seems to have resolved itself now so if you get this issue. maybe try as suggested and change the max input setting and wait a while.