This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

mocody

• 139 posts
  • Only Marketing matters
@mb-themes,
I guess this option is good to leave disabled, otherwise, meta title and descritpion will be blanc if user left it blanc,
but if you disable it, SEO will generate it's meta title and description.
Correct or no?.

MB Themes

@codebarre
If it has not been defined by user, it should be filled by osclass/plugin.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Hello There ,

Can i disable or Hide Meta title and Meta description from user (website front-end) . i want to hide from user and i want to write these details by myself from back-end (admin Panel for each product). So Can i do this??

MB Themes

Plugin has such settings
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Plugin has such settings

Thanks for reply.

I have one more issue . my category meta title not displaying . while on home page "Page title" displaying and on Product page "Title displaying But only on each category Title not displaying . Its showing only Category name with Website name.

Can you please tell me how to solve this.. because i am not able to find any setting in all in one seo Plugin.

Error screenshot attached.

Marked as best answer by frosticek on November 10, 2021, 03:36:27 PM

MB Themes

@Sanjay
Have you checked search page settings?

@Sanjay
Have you checked search page settings?

Thanks, I have checked in Search there is option for Categories.. thank you so much. I am going to correct that.