Tennis Club

• 8 posts
Re: New plugin: Car Attributes PRO
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2024, 09:47:32 PM »
How to enable some car attributes like year, mileage and fuel type to show up on the item search results page?

anybody care to help??

MB Themes

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2024, 01:31:15 PM »
Its in docs

Code: [Select]

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'main''with_header' => false'limit' => 5'compact' => true'align' => 'center')); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'icon_value''with_header' => true'limit' => 5'compact' => false'align' => 'center')); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'icon_label_value''with_header' => false'limit' => 6)); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'value_only'), '', array('type','make','model','body_type')); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'label_value_alt''limit' => 5), 'main'); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'checks''limit' => 5), 'sub'); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'sub''limit' => 3)); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'sub''compact' => true'limit' => 10)); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'bool''with_header' => true)); ?>

<?php echo cap_props_to_item_title(osc_item_id()); ?>

To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Tennis Club

• 8 posts
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2024, 02:24:31 PM »
sorry, was this reponse for me?

if so, what do I do with this code?.... where to copy and paste it?

thanks

MB Themes

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2024, 03:19:37 PM »
You choose one that is most suitable for what you need and place it into item-loop.php
If you want to do modifications, you must have at least basic code knowledge and understanding.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Tennis Club

• 8 posts
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2024, 03:42:21 PM »
You choose one that is most suitable for what you need and place it into item-loop.php
If you want to do modifications, you must have at least basic code knowledge and understanding.

If I may suggest, whoever made this plugin.... included all possible attributes for vehicle publish and search... but did not think for a moment that on the 'search results page' to include the least attributes a buyer is interested in when looking for a car.... year, fuel type and mileage!!! .. and I mean before cliking on the 'item'.... only on the results page...list view or galley view!!

It only shows Price.... and location!!  and the buyer must click on each result/item to see mileage, fuel type and year!!!!

Thats not good.

MB Themes

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2024, 09:31:24 PM »
Its in docs

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'main''with_header' => false'limit' => 5'compact' => true'align' => 'center')); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'icon_value''with_header' => true'limit' => 5'compact' => false'align' => 'center')); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'icon_label_value''with_header' => false'limit' => 6)); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'value_only'), '', array('type','make','model','body_type')); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'label_value_alt''limit' => 5), 'main'); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'checks''limit' => 5), 'sub'); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'sub''limit' => 3)); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'sub''compact' => true'limit' => 10)); ?>

<?php cap_item_attributes(osc_item_id(), array('display' => 'bool''with_header' => true)); ?>

<?php echo cap_props_to_item_title(osc_item_id()); ?>

Tennis Club

• 8 posts
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2024, 09:39:00 PM »
these codes are not the solution to my problem, I pasted it into item_loop.php and it shows a bunch of attributes information on the results page... not what I am looking for, which should be a very simple coding adding or modification.. no icons needed... just the value of those 3 attributes implemented in the item results page no icons needed...... year, fuel type and mileage

Those 3 attributes are very valuable information for whoever is looking to buy a car without the need to click on the item! ....

But the results from car Attributes Pro are only showing 'Location' and 'date of posting' below the description... thats not really important to the buyer
« Last Edit: September 13, 2024, 09:50:14 PM by Tennis Club »

MB Themes

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2024, 10:39:22 PM »
This will show only values of selected attributes

Tennis Club

• 8 posts
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2024, 10:16:47 PM »
Thanks a lot! I figuered it out.. now I just have to work on css to change font weight and style...

I have another question, how can I have 'list view' on main page for 'latest listings' not only on search page posible list view?

I see only on search page is possible to change grid/list view... but main page can only display grid items for latest/premium listings

« Last Edit: September 17, 2024, 06:08:26 PM by Tennis Club »

MB Themes

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2024, 01:26:12 PM »
@Tennis
In main.php of theme, in parent div for latest items, you must change class "grid" to "list".

Tennis Club

• 8 posts
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2024, 06:09:00 PM »
can you please tell me how to modify the entire 'width' of the main and search page? I would like to make it smaller

thanks!

MB Themes

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2024, 10:06:00 AM »
You should be able to do basic customizations by yourself.

https://docs.osclasspoint.com/customizations-of-theme-basic