Alex_PY

• 59 posts
Hello.

Can you please tell me why when loading custom gallery images (in a business profile) they are not processed by the WebP plugin to reduce their size and speed up loading?

It's just that if you allow each user to upload at least 10 images of 4 megabytes, then for 100 users we will get a size of 4 gigabytes. Which I need to pay for hosting.

And, why in a paid business profile plugin, the user does not have the ability to upload any image as a logo, select the desired area and place it in his logo?
After all, this opportunity is in the usual "my profile" - where is it convenient to make your logo from any photo?
Why didn't you just bring this feature over from the "my profile" page?

* yes, and the cover photo would be nice to process WebP, what do you think? ;)

Sincerely, Alex.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 11:19:42 PM by Alex_PY »

MB Themes

There could be another 100 "why not" and "why yes", but reason is probably because it was not priority /or/ not important.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Alex_PY

• 59 posts
Thanks for your reply.
Can you please tell me how long it will take you to add this functionality to this plugin?
I am sure that all its users will be grateful to you for this.

Ajit Sahane

• 147 posts
  • https://bestclassifiedsusa.com
Actually it's important.

When home page company block showing 5-10 profiles, here lot of speed affected. Speed goes down due to images size, + lazy load etc un optimized points.

Kindly check & update this plugin - 

Profile + Banner img must follow webp plugin supported format + lazy loading default. 

Hope its fixed soon.