pitkag

• 30 posts
Products Homepage Grid Layout - Order of Products
« on: November 19, 2021, 05:05:45 PM »
Hello,

I trust you are well. On the homepage grids layout how do i sort products from Newest to Oldest i.e Newest comes 1st and Oldest at the end. Thank you

MB Themes

Re: Products Homepage Grid Layout - Order of Products
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 06:14:06 PM »
@pitkag
Currently osclass search for latest listings only, but sorting by date is like redundant here
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pitkag

• 30 posts
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 09:24:58 PM »
Can i send you my link so you can see what i am trying to achieve? For mine the listings on the homepage grid are all mixed up

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 10:43:12 PM »
@pitkag
My opinion is that what you want to achieve is waste of time  :-\
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pitkag

• 30 posts
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 06:51:33 PM »
Hello,

Thanks for the reply. On the homepage i want to achieve the newest listing shows first so when one adds a listing they see it on top. For now mine is all mixed up. This is my link https://www.globalmarketplace.biz/ . As you see the  10 hours ago listing is in between the ones that were added 3 months ago. Kindly assist

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 09:05:08 PM »
@pitkag
Maybe you should consider using custom query instead of latest items array.
https://docs.osclasspoint.com/display-only-certain-type-of-listings