ProOne

• 7 posts

I uploaded a transparent logo for website but it automatically converts itself into white background. I want logo be shown in transparent background.

What should I do?

MB Themes

Re: Transparent Logo automatically converts itself with White Background
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 03:19:17 PM »
@b7114
I had same issues, best way is to upload directly into desired folder to avoid any conversion in my opinion.
(https://delta.mb-themes.com/oc-content/themes/delta/images/logo.jpg)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

ProOne

• 7 posts
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 12:19:29 PM »
@b7114
I had same issues, best way is to upload directly into desired folder to avoid any conversion in my opinion.

Hi,

Thanks for the support I tried this method but as I change the png extension with jpg and replace the logo.jpg, same logo with white background occurs. Until and unless the logo.png file be allowed to replace the existing logo.jpg file, no effort will be effective.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 01:12:32 PM »
Not sure what you mean, but even jpeg can be with transparent background (as far as I know).
Anyway you can update header.php and put there whatever you need as logo/link to logo
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

ProOne

• 7 posts
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 07:47:06 PM »
I tried to find logo and jpg/png in header.php but could not find it. Can you please specify the code / reference for replacing it?

Not sure what you mean, but even jpeg can be with transparent background (as far as I know).
Anyway you can update header.php and put there whatever you need as logo/link to logo

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2021, 04:17:57 PM »
@b7114
(https://delta.mb-themes.com/oc-content/themes/delta/images/logo.jpg)

Not quite sure if you are trying to reinvent wheel, but solution was already posted  8)
Simply upload your logo into folder oc-content/themes/delta/images/ and name it "logo.jpg"