KaloSex

• 135 posts
Where do i find to translate these page titles?
« on: April 26, 2023, 11:56:46 PM »
Hello!

I am using both Greek and English on my site. I noticed on pages: login, recover password and register that the page titles are in English (while i use the greek site version).

I tried to find those to translate them but i wasnt able to find were they are. I checked on the theme translations and on the osclass "Core and Backoffice" translations but i wasn't able to locate them.

To be more specific, i found the field on the theme translation but i already translated them there - but this translation is not used on the page titles it seems.

Can anyone point me how to translate those page titles?

Marked as best answer by KaloSex on April 27, 2023, 09:20:23 AM

MB Themes

Re: Where do i find to translate these page titles?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 07:58:24 AM »
They will be most probably in core, or in plugin if you use some (seo plugin).
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

KaloSex

• 135 posts
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 09:20:16 AM »
It's not in core. You know that i love you and i use almost all your plugins  ;D

So, ofc i have your seo plugin and yep it's there, you are right. Thank you very much

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 06:04:24 PM »
Cool  :)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

KaloSex

• 135 posts
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2023, 08:34:38 PM »
Instead of opening new topic, i ask this here:

Where can i find and translate the title of public profile page? I want to translate the "Public profile of" but cant locate it on core or on theme translations. Anyone know?

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2023, 10:19:56 AM »
It's going to be in Osclass core or in Seo plugin.