Brandso

• 108 posts
Blogs and News plugins
« on: June 22, 2022, 10:58:04 PM »
Not sure how the present blog and news plugins work also not sure if what I am asking for is practically possible to make but if its possible then that may help to get more visitors. The idea of present blog and news plugin is great to get some traffic to our website from it, but thing is that not everyone is good in writing blogs and second thing is one person can't manage multiple things at same time like writing blogs, managing contents, promoting website, etc.

So, if it's possible for website visitor to register as author and along with posting their blogs they should also be able to add their Google ads code in some ad blocks on their blog page on our website. Suppose we have 6 ad blocks in 1 page then the author should have their Google ad code on 4 or 5 ad blocks and 1 or 2 ad blocks for website owner. This way that author may post their blogs in our predefined categories that we allow on our website. From this we can have more blog content without the headache of writing it on our own and more chances of visitors as the author will also put their effort to share their blogs.

MB Themes

Re: Blogs and News plugins
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 11:03:57 AM »
@Brandso
Ok so you mean allow blog authors to place their own adsense on your site - for their articles?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Brandso

• 108 posts
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 12:06:07 PM »
Yes, correct. If there are 6 spaces for Google ads in a blog page there should be an option in Admin panel where admin can activate / deactivate say 4 space for blog author. This will help those website owners who are not a content writer but they can still have contents from any authors on their website who will only write blogs if it benefits them.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 01:50:56 PM »
@Brandso
I would say it is against T&C of google adsense, you cannot place your code on random pages, as they control it if your site is "OK"
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Brandso

• 108 posts
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 11:12:10 PM »
Ohh, didn't knew that. 😔

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 11:25:09 AM »
@Brandso
First I would recommend to review this with Google ads team ;)

bemtele

• 97 posts
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 10:09:50 PM »
@Brandso
I would say it is against T&C of google adsense, you cannot place your code on random pages, as they control it if your site is "OK"

Yes, you are right. Google doesn't allow ad codes to be placed on random sites. The ad code is only allowed for the website that was approved to serve ad.

But it will be great to have an option to allow anyone to submit an article. After the article is submitted then the admin can approve or reject it. Currently, only people added to the dashboard are allowed to post articles.

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 01:01:55 PM »
@bemtele
There is already such option, just that person must have author account.
I would not expect anyone just come to your site and randomly generate useful content, maybe just spam, therefore author account is needed.

bemtele

• 97 posts
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2022, 09:09:12 PM »
@bemtele
There is already such option, just that person must have author account.
I would not expect anyone just come to your site and randomly generate useful content, maybe just spam, therefore author account is needed.

Yes, I do understand that, I was only suggesting that users can apply as an Author and then the admin can decide to accept or reject. Currently when a user who has no Author privilege tries to click "Add New Article" It shows "Error - you are not allowed to create new article". It will be great if there is an option or a button to allow them to apply as an Author.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 09:13:04 PM by bemtele »

Own Petz

• 125 posts
  • OwnPetz - Free Classified Ads. Buy, Sell or Adopt
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2023, 09:30:29 AM »
Yes, This is important to enable guest post, so that anyone can write articles , and for controlling spam , article should approve only by admin.

So Please implement this in blog plugin.

Thanks
OwnPetz - Free Classified Ads. Buy, Sell or Adopt Online. https://ownpetz.com

MB Themes

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2023, 09:50:44 AM »
Noted.
Will consider it on next update

Own Petz

• 125 posts
  • OwnPetz - Free Classified Ads. Buy, Sell or Adopt
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2023, 10:08:54 AM »
Ok. Thanks for Your Reply.
OwnPetz - Free Classified Ads. Buy, Sell or Adopt Online. https://ownpetz.com