pipetko

• 82 posts
There will be a grate thing if there is option ( SEO purpuce ) in the admin drop down menu in section listings option "Mark as expired" It will be easy to mark bulk ads as expired. I dont want to remove / delete them. And manual one by one ad marking as expired ( from the calendar ) is a pain in the /... job.

Re: In admin mass options bul mark adding new option - Mark as Expired
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 02:21:24 PM »
There will be a grate thing if there is option ( SEO purpuce ) in the admin drop down menu in section listings option "Mark as expired" It will be easy to mark bulk ads as expired. I dont want to remove / delete them. And manual one by one ad marking as expired ( from the calendar ) is a pain in the /... job.

Is better to  add this function in Cleanup data page ( /oc-admin/index.php?page=tools&action=cleanup ) Also please resolve Fatal error: Allowed memory size  Error if you clean more then 100K ads at time !)

pipetko

• 82 posts
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 11:52:01 PM »

Is better to  add this function in Cleanup data page ( /oc-admin/index.php?page=tools&action=cleanup ) Also please resolve Fatal error: Allowed memory size  Error if you clean more then 100K ads at time !)

You dont get the Idea. I dont want to remove/ clean the ads. just make them Expired. So they can be still there but not conguse users. This is for SEO purpouse.
And the error you get is because of PHP limitations.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2021, 06:52:39 AM »
I do not think it make sense to develop such feature for this.
You can set expiration in category settings if you want.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots