• 68 posts
Plugin "moving carousel"
« on: October 24, 2022, 02:00:03 AM »
I suggest to create a "moving carousel" plugin like on this site https://www.agora.co.il/
I have been thinking about such a thing for a long time, but almost nowhere was this, and what I found on one site, but their plugins do not work on version 8+, and their site has not been working there for about a week, maybe they have already stopped working.
Well, here are the conditions under which such a thing can work and how it can switch in several modes:
1. Free for users, we are talking about the latest ads on the site.
2. Paid. A. We are talking about premium ads where there is an interaction with the Osclass Pay Payment Plugin and thus it is promoted better and people will most likely be more willing to pay for a premium status.
                B. We are talking about interaction with the SMS Payments Plugin and thus the user, even without a premium status, will be able to pay for a certain amount of promotion for 24 hours (or another period of 6, 12, etc.)
                and pay by SMS.
Of course, these modes can work both ,separately and together, it all depends on the settings.
Here's another option for the Moving Carousel that might work and promote this service. On the main page, will be ads in the Carousel from all categories, but if you go to a certain category , like cars for example, then only ads from this category in which we are currently located, will appear in the Carousel.

MB Themes

Re: Plugin "moving carousel"
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 04:25:10 PM »
@Newbie
I do not like it... from my point of view carousel times are over
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

• 68 posts
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 12:57:59 AM »
And I thought that the name of the website Osclasspoint , and not "my poit of vew" :) . I don’t know whose time has passed and that it won’t return, there is always a “comeback”.
And then we are talking about making the website more attractive and dynamic (like "Flash News Osclass Plugin", for example). Someone can also says that the time has passed or he does't like it  such "mooving lines", but this makes the site more dynamic. Personally, I liked how I just placed it website became more dynamic.
In addition, I presented both a free option and a paid one, one part supports the "premium payment" attractiveness, and the other part supports additional SMS payment, that is, additional payment and additional earnings.
But the decision is in your hands, as the Russians say, "master is the boss." With my regards Sam.

mwindey

• 461 posts
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 04:04:34 PM »
---- have nothing to say here :-) But yes it is attractive for some country's to have a carrousel... i had one but doesn't work in jQuery3 anymore. The premium items were attractive and rotated...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 08:53:03 PM by MB Themes »