This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Alex_PY

• 59 posts
Hi!

After installing a paid plugin, I cannot get the finished PDF file. The whole file consists of a logo and an inscription:
CURL error when generating PDF: [60] Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized

I found this on the internet:
If you get curl error “(60) peer's certificate issuer is not recognized” while trying to curl something from another server, it means that your server does not have target's server trusted certificates. To solve this in a quick way, we can bypass the error simply adding “-k” or “–insecure” to curl.

How can I solve this problem?

Maybe it was worth adding the "ignore certificate" checkbox to the plugin settings so that the plugin itself replaces this key when curl is running?

Sincerely, Alex.

MB Themes

But you are not getting response from another server, do you?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Alex_PY

• 59 posts
From what server?
I misunderstood you.

The invoice plugin is on my local server. The OSclass pay plugin is also on my local server.

What information do I need to provide you?

Alex_PY

• 59 posts
I have cognitive dissonance in general.

I bought software from you for about 800 euros, and I (not a programmer, not a programmer at all) have to figure out how to put it all together and make it work fine.
Don't you think this is strange? :)

Alex_PY

• 59 posts
Here is a list of invoices generated by osclass pay. They all have the same error

Marked as best answer by frosticek on January 04, 2023, 11:29:48 AM

MB Themes

@Alex_PY
Plugin curl it's page, means such error is returned from curl on your server calling your server.
So problem is with your SSL certificate.

You can try to disable verification, in plugin functions.php, find line:
Code: [Select]
  curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HEADER, false);

Bellow it add following:
Code: [Select]
  curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
  curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);

Don't you think this is strange? :)
No until you run on localhost that 99% people cannot guarantee it is well-configured from all possible aspects.

Anyway we've updated invoice plugin as well, you can try that first.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Alex_PY

• 59 posts
Thank you very much, everything worked. I saw in you professional technical support. Have a nice day!

MB Themes

Glad to hear that ;)

Alex_PY

• 59 posts
Glad to hear that ;)

Sorry, one more question.
Can you please tell me about the electronic stamp that I upload on the settings page - should it be in the lower right corner of the invoice?
I simply do not have it, and I do not understand what needs to be done to make it appear.
Stamp file - 240x60 pixels, PNG. As recommended in the hint.

MB Themes

Yes, you should see it in plugin configuration as well.