Wiz

• 138 posts
[Bug] Adding attributes to search does not work!
« on: March 31, 2023, 11:08:25 PM »
Hello @MB,

Searching by attributes does not work when "Add to Search" is turned on and any option in "Search Engine" is selected - please see attached screenshots.

The demo attribute "Body" with value "Coupe" was assigned to the test listing and search is not returning any results when searching for coupe. Plugin was configured to add/match search before the listing was published.

Thanks

Wiz

• 138 posts
Re: [Bug] Adding attributes to search does not work!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 11:10:16 PM »
Adding another screenshot of the usage of Coupe.

MB Themes

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 08:31:21 AM »
Please send url to search.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Wiz

• 138 posts
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2023, 11:33:42 AM »
Ticket raised.

Thanks

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 10:33:40 AM »
Pattern/keyword does not search in attributes.
It only include item title & description.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Wiz

• 138 posts
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 06:38:21 PM »
As shared in the ticket, the writeup in the info box leads one to believe otherwise. Perhaps you should correct that to "Add to search filters", not engine or search.

KaloSex

• 135 posts
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2023, 07:20:36 PM »
i face a related problem. I choose from the extra filters but i keep seeing all the listings instead of filtered results. You face the same problem or different?

If same, you found solution?

Wiz

• 138 posts
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2023, 07:37:36 AM »
i face a related problem. I choose from the extra filters but i keep seeing all the listings instead of filtered results. You face the same problem or different?

If same, you found solution?

The issue I reported was related to the exclusion of filter values from the search (keyword) input box on the homepage and side search box.

Your issue seems to be related to filtering not working correctly which may be a bug in the Attribute plugin but first check that you have selected and configured the correct search filter options for the attributes you are filtering and if you still have issues then report it to @MB by raising a ticket.

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2023, 07:16:46 PM »
Hello! Tell me please. Is there an instruction for configuring the functionality of the field attributes created by the plugin? Fields are created with ease. But I don't understand how to make them work in the filter.

MB Themes

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2023, 09:10:30 PM »
Usually selecting "add to search" is sufficient.
Custom integration is more complicated