There is no "gear" icon image in the chat
« on: July 20, 2021, 12:05:07 PM »
Hi,

as per the attached image, the "gear" icon image or any awesome font does not appear in the chat.

I also tried with google chrome and other browsers but it doesn't show.

I have osclass latest version and also latest version of this plugin

Re: There is no "gear" icon image in the chat
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 02:25:14 PM »
UPDATE (problem solved)

You need to modify the head.php file in the current template folder (in my case "delta").

In this file, change the url of the "cloudflare awesome font".

For example, I put this update version: (www)cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/5.15.3/css/all.min.css

The second step is to modify the /oc-content/plugins/online_chat/user/chat.php file by identifying the classes that contain the awesome fonts to modify.

For new font-awesom codes, use these codes: (www)fontawesome.com/v5/changelog/latest

Finally the last and third modification, is to modify this part of style css: oc-content / plugins / online_chat / css / user.css

Line 16 of the file must be changed as follows (in red, the modified code):

.oc-chat-in: after {position: absolute; right: 10px; bottom: 10px; color: rgba (0,0,0,0.03); font-size: 80px; width: 80px; height: 80px; line- height: 80px; text-align: center; font-family: "Font Awesome 5 Free"; content: "\ f086";}

MB Themes

Re: There is no "gear" icon image in the chat
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 01:24:56 PM »
@Federico Bergna
Thanks for work around, this should be rather fixed in theme that use FA v5 as plugin use FA v4 and create migration for icons, but your solution will work as well :)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots