MvdO79

• 32 posts
I really think it's an improvement to add an extra form field to the Stripe Payment admin section where you can alter the available payment_method_types values.

Right now (in StripePayment.php) I changed it from:

Code: [Select]
'payment_method_types' => ['card']
to:

Code: [Select]
'payment_method_types' => ['card', 'ideal','sepa_debit'],
Also alert people that in Stripe dashboard you need to activate those extra payment methods, otherwise the Stripe payment button is not shown on the checkout page.

;)

MB Themes

Well that would probably cause more troubles then benefit
If you do not see button, there is usually error behind you do not see
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

MvdO79

• 32 posts
A dropdown with prefilled values would also be possible. Would eliminate wrong values?
But then again, if you want to sell the plugin as is, with only option for creditcard that's your call  :)

MB Themes

@MvdO79
No as it require some setup in stripe profile and is available only in EU currency :)
But will think about it ;)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

MvdO79

• 32 posts
Awww yes I understand now, no problem.

MB Themes

I have added these options to osclasspoint.com, quite cool :)

Will add some option there, ... Some payment methods are limited to currency so this would need to be done as well

MvdO79

• 32 posts
Nice  8) and would be great  :)

Hugo

• 182 posts
Could you please inform me on how to add ideal/sepa/giro/etc?