This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Carlos Carcamo

• 105 posts
  • LaKompra.com
Error with 2Checkout GateWay
« on: October 28, 2017, 06:24:08 PM »
- Hye guys

Im having issues with the 2CO gateway, I setup everthing using sandbox but when I try to pay using the test cards, my website is lakompra.us

Sample Test Data

Card Authorization Success
Card Authorization Success
Card Authorization Decline
Buyer Information*
Use this buyer to receive a 'wait' Fraud response.
Joe Flagster
123 Main Street
Townsville, Ohio 43206
USA

I have the error message Request Failed.

I try the live account on the demo modem but is the same error, the weird thing is because the plugin is working in localhost with the same information from sandbox api.

When the payment is working, shows Processing the payment, please wait... .

Please check the attachment, thank you for your time.

LaKompra.com

MB Themes

Re: Error with 2Checkout GateWay
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 09:10:57 AM »
@Carlos
In index.php enable osp_debug mode (set to true) and try to do payment again.
Log email will be sent with all details regarding payment and it's error as well.

Check it what you have there
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Carlos Carcamo

• 105 posts
  • LaKompra.com
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 01:33:10 PM »
@Carlos
In index.php enable osp_debug mode (set to true) and try to do payment again.
Log email will be sent with all details regarding payment and it's error as well.

Check it what you have there

Thank you for your response, but in this case, I enable the osp_debug, but since I have the plugin is not sending any email, i just have the listing emails and cron emails (cron setup in my server) im using Google Apps.

Also the email osp_email_promote is not working
LaKompra.com

Carlos Carcamo

• 105 posts
  • LaKompra.com
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 03:46:01 PM »
I'm still dealing with my localhost, and I do different tests and it works with 2CO, until I use it with https and it's still working.

in order to reproduce the issues, you can try here http://lakompra.us/osclasspay/itempaypub/40/1.

I set up paypal and payza and is working but is not available in my country, just can use 2CO.

Once again in localhost is working, under the sandbox account I have all the localhost transactions, the only difference is because localhost is using PHP Version 5.6.28 and my lakompra.us is using http://lakompra.us/phpinfo.php PHP Version 7.0.23. but like I said paypal and payza is working.

Checking this information https://www.2checkout.com/documentation/payment-api/create-token, said that is Request failed.   Payment API error.

** additional I cannot sent the emails from this plugin, and is not working including in my localhost, all the others emails works,

I try disable, paypal and payza in order to avoid conflicting, but still having the same error. Please check the attachment, I try with live account and sandbox.

Thank you for your time

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:50:11 PM by Carlos Carcamo »
LaKompra.com

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 08:05:11 AM »
@Carlos
Do what I told you, enable debug mode in plugin itself and test payment, it should send email to contact email of your osclass with response from gateway.
Unfortunately 2checkout does not provide explanation for their error codes so we need to find where is the problem.

In sandbox try test cards:
https://www.2checkout.com/documentation/sandbox/test-data

It might be related to missing SSL certificate as your connection is not secure (cannot confirm).
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 08:20:26 AM by frosticek »
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Carlos Carcamo

• 105 posts
  • LaKompra.com
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 01:25:41 PM »
@Carlos
Do what I told you, enable debug mode in plugin itself and test payment, it should send email to contact email of your osclass with response from gateway.
Unfortunately 2checkout does not provide explanation for their error codes so we need to find where is the problem.

In sandbox try test cards:
https://www.2checkout.com/documentation/sandbox/test-data

It might be related to missing SSL certificate as your connection is not secure (cannot confirm).

Got it, but the problem is that the email from plugin is not working, I already try with sandbox information, and Im using also lakompra.com that is HTTPS.

it's a bit frustrating, everything works fine on your test site, but when you put it live it gives a lot of problems.
LaKompra.com

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 05:03:23 PM »
@Carlos
Email is not sent by plugin.

Code: [Select]
    if(OSP_DEBUG) {
      $emailtext = "status => " . $status . "\r\n";
      $emailtext .= osp_array_to_string(Params::getParamsAsArray('post'));
      if(isset($response[1])) {
        $emailtext .= "\r\n ---------- \r\n" . osp_array_to_string($response[1]);
      }
      mail(osc_contact_email() , 'OSCLASS PAY - 2CHECKOUT DEBUG RESPONSE', $emailtext);
    }

It is sent using PHP mail function.

Now I am not sure if problem is fixed or not.

Carlos Carcamo

• 105 posts
  • LaKompra.com
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 08:03:51 PM »
Is there a way to resolve this situation,

2C0 is the only way to get payments for me, please help.

I can send you the FTP info from Lakompra.com, right now i disable the 2co gateway and enable PayPal just for cosmetics but if somebody made a payment with PayPal is working, but I can touch that money hahahaha.

LaKompra.com

MB Themes

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 09:01:00 PM »
@Carlos

You must get that mail function works to receive log from gateway, otherwise we are blind. Make sure to enable debug mode of plugin (not osclass one!)

Carlos Carcamo

• 105 posts
  • LaKompra.com
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 11:09:19 PM »
@Carlos

You must get that mail function works to receive log from gateway, otherwise we are blind. Make sure to enable debug mode of plugin (not osclass one!)

I did and is not working, the same problem is on others websites like me.

I test others plugins just to check if there is an issue with 2CO and my site but is working well, obviously, I don't like other plugins, Osspay is amazing !!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 12:43:37 AM by Carlos Carcamo »
LaKompra.com

ferry

• 155 posts
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 12:50:00 AM »
I tested this afternoon with Carlos and also on my site 2CO doesnt work.

Also i enabled: define('OSP_DEBUG', true);

And dont receive the mails.

Before i used another payment plugin and i received the payments from 2CO.

After change to ospay i didnot receive payments from 2CO anymore.

Because i also use other payments i did not noticed that

MB Themes

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 11:03:14 AM »
I have tested this but unfortunately lost my login data.
Problem is before payment is even initiated, it seems like problem with getting token using javascript.
Can you PM me login to your FTP? I will try it here, if you have correctly configured production environment.

Carlos Carcamo

• 105 posts
  • LaKompra.com
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 10:49:42 PM »
I have tested this but unfortunately lost my login data.
Problem is before payment is even initiated, it seems like problem with getting token using javascript.
Can you PM me login to your FTP? I will try it here, if you have correctly configured production environment.

Hi, I already sent you the FTP information and setup the production enviroment, btw I contact the 2CO team and they review my production account and is working well, we just need to check the script they said.

Thank toy again for your time
LaKompra.com

MB Themes

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2017, 12:31:44 PM »
@Carlos
Well that is tricky answer as script is created based on their github php integration and only what report errors is their javascript to receive token :D

Carlos Carcamo

• 105 posts
  • LaKompra.com
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2017, 01:10:25 PM »
@Carlos
Well that is tricky answer as script is created based on their github php integration and only what report errors is their javascript to receive token :D

So, is there a way to fix this as soon as possible, almost 3 weeks now
LaKompra.com