webcity

• 220 posts
Auto republish not working
« on: April 15, 2024, 01:49:44 PM »
Hi,

I have the Auto Republish configured and when the customer selects and pays for the service it publishes once but not again.

I'm using the latest version of Osclass Pay and I have a cron job correctly configured that runs every 5 minutes.

Can you suggest a solution?

Many thanks

MB Themes

Re: Auto republish not working
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 09:04:51 PM »
Which cronjob you have?
Try to enable debug log into file, you might also get error on that cron.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

webcity

• 220 posts
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 05:46:56 PM »
Hi,

I'm running the system cron job, it seems to be working OK for everything else and Osclass Pay says that the cron is running too. I have included a screenshot of the cron update.

There are no errors showing in the error file log with error logging enabled.

I set a demo republish for the item https://plugins4.abprofitrade.eu/vehicles/motorcycles/iphone-x-perfect-status_i3082 to be renewed 10 times but it only renewed the once, like my site.

Can you suggest a solution?

Many thanks

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2024, 10:15:24 AM »
Try to put error logs to file so you can get it from there also for cron.
I do not remember situation where cron would be running and items would not be republished.
As alternative you may also try to reference cron.php in plugin folder and run it every few minutes.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 10:17:15 AM »
We are talking about hourly refresh here.

You can also uncomment print function in index.php and send output of cron to your mail - you will see what was done on each run.

Code: [Select]
// EXECUTE HOURLY CRON
function osp_hourly_cron() {
  $report = ModelOSP::newInstance()->purgeExpired();
  //print_r($report);
}