• 68 posts
Translate
« on: January 02, 2018, 10:25:50 PM »
How to translate this text ......

MB Themes

Re: Translate
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 10:38:57 PM »
@apibio
URLs are not translatable as well as transaction codes and payment type idenfitications.
Date format is PHP function that should work based on language of your server.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Gile

• 42 posts
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 09:46:58 AM »
Hi,
I bought it yesterday both Business Profile Osclass and  Osclass Pay Payment Plugin.
The Business Profile Osclass I translated ok. But Osclass Pay Payment Pluginyment Plugin I can not translate any word, I use a POedit as well.

I regularly generate "messages.mo and messages.po" files, but the translation is not displayed
Is there any logical explanation?

by the way I use a Zara Theme

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 10:56:24 AM by DARKO IVANOVIC »

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 11:20:10 AM »
@Darko
No, you are probably doing it wrong... no other explanation
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Gile

• 42 posts
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 11:40:56 AM »
@Darko

ok. I'm not an programer expert I have basic programming skills, if I have translated the Business Profile ok. and in the same way I translate this one. I wonder if it has anything to do with the php language processor.  I'll try again and I'll be back

Cheers!

Gile

• 42 posts
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 01:18:35 PM »
@Darko

ok. I'm not an programer expert I have basic programming skills, if I have translated the Business Profile ok. and in the same way I translate this one. I wonder if it has anything to do with the php language processor.  I'll try again and I'll be back

Cheers!
It looks like some of the plugins made a conflict.. I do not know which one, I disabled them and then Enabled on again and now it works ok.  ;) :)

Regards !

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 04:16:09 PM »
Cool  8)