• https://abrutis.net
An update of jquery please !
Regards,
David

abuzarkandwal

• 112 posts
please add city areas not only city

MB Themes

City areas are built-in to osclass for 10 years.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

kriskoyk

• 269 posts
Where is the fourth column for areas of the city? As shown in the picture, there is the country, the prefecture and the city, but there is no column for adding areas of the city.

MB Themes

City area is filled by user in same way as address or zip.
Doing extra level bellow city sounds like waste of time right now.
Anyway, will put it into list and may be added as well  ;)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Nagy Csaba

• 70 posts
is ther a way to add option to delete all listings of user at the same time? eq:40.000 listings

oneloveb

• 112 posts
You can add a function where we can CHANGE THE NUMBER ON ALL LISTING AT ONCE Because some people lost their number and cant change the number on all 10,000 Listing one by one

MB Themes

@oneloveb
You can do such operations on database level.

oneloveb

• 112 posts
Hi,

Please we need a bulk action on Items Republish just like the way we mark 100 of items as premium at once.

Thanks

uchihaboy

• 11 posts
Add fundraiser / donation plugin and theme.

uchihaboy

• 11 posts
let there be more options on the price, example we already have Free, a number, Check with Seller,
There should be more such as Contact Advertiser, Completely Invisible (empty) etc 

MB Themes

@uchihaboy
No, this should be solved via plugin/custom fields/attributes for very simple reason - no solution will fit everyone, no list will be sufficient for everyone, some people might wanna some functionality behind price option etc....

son

• 9 posts
I think that it would be geat! There are some basic functions in order to enhace SEO, for example that must be in the core of osclass.

@mbthemes

Add sitemap generator functionality

son

• 9 posts
Hi,

I think that it must be very usefull, I miss the option that user's can search their own listings.

al1en

• 1 posts
1. Would be nice to be able to define the custom fields datatype and validation on the same i.e. A custom field num_bedrooms can we choose to contains a number between two numbers, to hold an integer only. We can already define it as mandatory but different level of validation would be nice.

2. The listing contact details, can we have it linked with the original advertiser details so when they update their contact details we wont need to update anything on the listing