amateur

• 8 posts
GUM theme category 404
« on: January 07, 2020, 04:16:35 PM »
Hello, I'm having some problems with the Gum theme. Hopefully, your lot will point me to the solution to my problem.

The problem is that the /categories return a 404 and I don't know where the problem is originating from. Is there a dedicated file for "categories"? I built a local install for comparison and the local one works abs perfect. I compared the files in the /class and root folder, searched both installs for categories and get the same result as per files. Have anyone had this sort of problem and what was the fix? Thanks in advance

MB Themes

Re: GUM theme category 404
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 04:21:41 PM »
@amateur
I do not know about /categories page
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

amateur

• 8 posts
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 07:42:25 PM »
@amateur
I do not know about /categories page

The url format is www.whathaveyou.lol/categories

on the desktop view there is no direct link from the main page to the categories but on the mobile view, this div appears. images attached.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 09:03:45 PM »
I do not recognize such url for osclass
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

amateur

• 8 posts
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 09:49:39 PM »
I do not recognize such url for osclass

Well, it does exist and it does work on the local machine, somehow it is not working on the server. Btw I also disabled most of the plugins but it did not help. Any ideas on this one?

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 07:55:42 AM »
@amateur
Advice is:
1) Do clean installation of osclass (and you will realize no such url exists)
2) Use theme those has at least any support

amateur

• 8 posts
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 06:04:30 PM »
@amateur
Advice is:
1) Do clean installation of osclass (and you will realize no such url exists)
2) Use theme those has at least any support

Indeed, I activated the Bender and found the /categories returns the error as well, but it does work in Gum as I have proved with the images attached. Its a good idea to use a theme with support but in this case its too late. So how would I go about investigating this problem anyway?