This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

zovi

• 29 posts
Hi
I installed the "OsclassPoint Updater Free Plugin".
Now I have to configure connection to OsclassPoint.com. In OsclassPoint.com I created the Account with Google Connect. So I don't have a password to login. But in the Updater Plugin I need one.

If I want to set a password in osclasspoint.com account, I need first the current password. But like I said, I don't have one. Also when I let it empty it asks me for the current password.

What can I do to connect?

THX
Zovi

MB Themes

@zovi
That is very good question, I would try to reset password (forget) to get your password, because for social auth you do not enter any password and plugin generates it randomly.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

zovi

• 29 posts
Hi
Did you get a solution yet?

@zovi
That is very good question, I would try to reset password (forget) to get your password, because for social auth you do not enter any password and plugin generates it randomly.

Thanks

zovi

• 29 posts
Still no solution yet?

Plugin would be nice if it works... ???

Thanks

Marked as best answer by zovi on June 10, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

MB Themes

@zovi
Reset your password in order to get it, you can then use it.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

zovi

• 29 posts
Hi
It works. Great, thanks!

MB Themes

Cool  ;)