Lida phanora

• 25 posts
can't delete listing
« on: October 16, 2022, 03:54:03 PM »
Hi all dear
can anyone help me, i have problem when user delete ad, it's got error page and when i enable debug, it's show error like image bellow

Lida phanora

• 25 posts
Re: can't delete listing
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 03:57:35 PM »
and my location list not show, it's have problem when i update osclass from my old 4.

MB Themes

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 01:34:08 PM »
@Lida
Update to latest version of Osclass first.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Lida phanora

• 25 posts
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 02:35:40 PM »
already update to 8.0.2 but not fix , and i have install new clean problem with region can't delete and region not show in front end

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 07:10:24 PM »
Ok now make sure you run on supported php version (ie php 7.4) and enable query logging
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

dsf

• 261 posts
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 02:30:15 PM »
Install the legacy plugin Ghostbuster, activate it, wait the next cron (not sure what hook Ghostbuster use, maybe the hourly or the daily), and try again.

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2022, 04:39:52 PM »
You can also try to remove item from t_item table that will throw you error referencing to foreign key that blocks removal