Romeo

• 115 posts
Sms payments it wasn't approved
« on: May 16, 2017, 05:27:20 PM »
I did everything 5 to 6 times and after the plug-ins, the test mode works perfectly. But my approval from the fortumo is denied, I get the message below, someone in the forum here may expose what they actually want in the message below?
And if anyone has installed this plug-in and is it functional?

Dear remulus,
After reviewing your mobile payments service and its promotional materials, we are sorry to inform you that it wasn't approved. Here are some of the possible reasons, why the service may have been rejected: 1) We were not able to find the payment information on your website (if it requires logging in, please provide us with test login details) 2) Your payment information was incomplete or incorrect 3) Your service doesn't meet the local operator restrictions in one or more countries 4) The service logic is not clear enough. Please make the necessary adjustments, modify the service material URL and description on Dashboard if necessary once done, resubmit your service for approval.
Best regards,
Ander Fortumo Customer Support http://fortumo.com

MB Themes

Re: Sms payments it wasn't approved
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 09:48:51 PM »
@Romeo
You should cooperate with fortumo team on resolution of approval and follow their suggestions for approval.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Romeo

• 115 posts
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 05:46:55 PM »

Hi,

As said that your service that you have set up is not clear enough.
How do you identify users? And do you check what advertising is being set up on your page? In case someone wants to advertise something that is not appropriate?

Best regards,

Ander

--
Customer Support | Fortumo Mobile Payments

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 08:21:59 PM »
@Romeo
Have you answered those questions?
Service approval is not in our hands, communicate with fortumo. Content on your website may look suspicious to them.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Romeo

• 115 posts
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 08:51:28 PM »

I know I just wanted to inform maybe there are some other problems, I come back with details

Romeo

• 115 posts
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 06:51:30 PM »
Service approved for premium ads, after discussions and explanations