tom

• 6 posts
Hi there,

I have some strange problem, sometimes not always and that's the strange thing after the item is already promoted for 30 days and lets say for example im promoting it from today 18.6.2016 for 30 days till 19.07.2016 if i try to extend it for 30 more days literally nothing happens (even though its making the payment) and it says that the item is going to be promoted till 19.07.2016 instead of 19.08.2016.

Also according to the payment log its like the user is paying for the premium item for the first time instead of extending it. (btw the item is promo already and its showing it)

Anyone else with similar problem?

Also from the debug file:

[18-Jun-2016 09:24:40 Europe] PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method BaseModel::redirectTo() should not be called statically in /home/*********/public_html/*****/plugins/sms_payments/index.php on line 181
[18-Jun-2016 09:24:40 Europe] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: expire_date in /home/*********/public_html/*****/plugins/sms_payments/index.php on line 253
[18-Jun-2016 09:24:40 Europe] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: expire_date in /home/*********/public_html/*****/plugins/sms_payments/index.php on line 273
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 08:56:29 AM by tom »

MB Themes

Re: Strange problem when i'm trying to extend the premium period
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 10:55:42 AM »
@tom
Thanks for letting us know.
We have updated plugin, please download it and update your version to 1.0.6 and try again.

Thanks ;)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

tom

• 6 posts
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 11:03:23 AM »
My purchase is from the osclass market. The uploaded version there is still 1.04, guess ill have to wait for a while. :)

Anyway to for the fast answer and fix. :)

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 01:18:37 PM »
@tom
Well, you need to wait few weeks...
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

tom

• 6 posts
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 01:27:18 PM »
What..... They are manually verifying every file before going up?

If that's the case, oh dear. Is there a way for me to verify my purchase to you and actually downloaded from your store?

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 01:33:18 PM »
@tom
Yes they do, well this is negative of purchase on osclass market. Once the there is new update, it is immediatelly available on our site, but on osclass market, it may take up to 6 weeks to validate it.

To fasten process, contact osclass directly to provide fast validation that you need update, maybe they will hurry.

tom

• 6 posts
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 01:43:26 PM »
Well thanks, i've send them and email. Lets see what happens. :)

:( This auto respond "due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, we are not able to respond individually to all". :(
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 01:45:25 PM by tom »

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 02:20:12 PM »
@tom
Haha, nice message :D