This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

epsilon

• 91 posts
Check With Seller
« on: September 18, 2024, 09:05:55 PM »
Hello Admin, Can you tell me how I can hide the Check with seller text from everywhere? So far I have removed all check with seller text and associated code from item.php, item-post.php but it is still visible. And in item-edit.php, apart from one line, there is no code

epsilon

• 91 posts
Re: Check With Seller
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2024, 08:50:07 PM »
I was able to remove it from the item page in item.php: <div class="row price under-header p-<?php echo osc_esc_html(osc_item_price()); ?>x<?php if(osc_item_price() <= 0) { ?> isstring<?php } ?>"><?php echo osc_item_formated_price(); ?></div> Now it just needs to be removed from the homepage.

MB Themes

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2024, 08:53:40 PM »
You must set price as required field.
Easiest way is to modify item-post.php
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

epsilon

• 91 posts
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2024, 09:09:32 PM »
Can you tell me under which line I have to edit something

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2024, 10:07:05 PM »
No.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Marked as best answer by epsilon on September 29, 2024, 03:33:55 PM

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2024, 11:20:12 AM »
You can add required attribute in multiple way:
- via jquery add required: true on price inout
- via jquery validation define new required input (iPrice)
- edit core form file and set price to be always required by adding "required" attribute to input (html5 validation)