Luka

• 36 posts
Template for a real estate agency
« on: May 12, 2023, 11:28:13 AM »
Hello, I like your engine and I use it. Your engine and templates are handy. I suggest you make a template for a real estate agency. If you are wondering what needs to be done for a real estate template, I am ready to offer important details for this template
I have been working as real estate agents for 5 years and use your engine. I know a lot of people use your real estate template.I know what difficulties they face.
If it meets all the requirements of a real estate agency, then it will sell well with you.

I wish you success and progress in your business.

MB Themes

Re: Template for a real estate agency
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 12:53:48 PM »
You csn share your experience here  ;)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 08:53:15 AM »
For a real estate template, what was important. 
1 make an archive of ads, not relevant ads should not be on the main page and in the search and on the map.  They should only be on a separate page with filters to quickly find and restore if the ads are relevant again.  There must be a link to this page in the footer so that search robots can index the archived ad.  When ads are SEO optimized and are in a search query, deleting them is bad for SEO

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 09:14:44 AM »
2. There are several types of real estate: apartments, new buildings(under construction) and land.
There are two types of transactions: sale and rent.
On my site, I did this, I don’t have land
https://arendator-batumi.com/
it's comfortable
it would be nice if ajax worked on this navigation

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 09:29:01 AM »
the template must contain a block for agents with contacts.  it's good to make a google reviews plugin on the site with a button to add a review.

if there is google reviews on the site it is good for seo

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 07:54:34 AM »
is it possible to make an archive of announcements in the near future?

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023, 11:39:39 AM »
What announcements you mean?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2023, 05:58:06 PM »
Not relevant

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2023, 06:01:08 PM »
Now I have such a solution but it is inconvenient. This is an ad archive https://arendator-batumi.com/arkhiv-nedvizhimosti-batumi-p26

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2023, 11:40:31 AM »
We update rental ads several times a year, so this is important to us.

MB Themes

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2023, 04:28:18 PM »
You mean oeroetual listings for rental right?

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2023, 10:44:57 PM »
Yes, we have to update rental ads several times a year. Therefore, it is important for us to have an archive. It's good for SEO if you don't remove the ad.

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2023, 10:26:20 AM »
is it possible to find a solution to this problem with your help?

MB Themes

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2023, 05:39:20 PM »
@Luka
But osclass by itself will not remove expired listings so not sure what solution are you looking for.

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2023, 06:52:08 AM »
Yes, I agree ads are not deleted after the expiration date.  I don't have a deadline for ads.  if the ad is not up to date I make the badge sold.  on the main page and in the search prescribed not to show such ads.  there should be another page for such ads.  use as an archive in case of quickly restoring ads and for search robots this is also necessary.