mwindey

• 465 posts
I was looking on the forum but couldn't find an answer so i started this new topic on how to remove the 3 dots and get the full page on mobile view.
The 3 dots needs to be clicked by users at the moment to see the full page and that is in my point off view sometimes hard for people to understand and they leave the page.
I want to get rid off the ellipsis dots and was looking in responsive.css but not able to find the correct line for it.
Any help appreciated  :)

Marked as best answer by mwindey on November 15, 2021, 12:10:53 PM

MB Themes

Re: Remove ellipsis and get full page without user having to push the 3dots
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 12:00:44 PM »
@mwindey
You can remove it in main.php

Also this code probably needs to be removed from global.js of theme:
Code: [Select]
    // IF LIST OF LATEST ITEMS IS TOO LONG, SHORTEN IT
    if( $('.hc-latest #latest .simple-prod:last-child .img-link img').length ) {
      var image_latest = new Image();

image_latest.onload = function () {
        if( $('.hc-latest #latest').height() > 900 ) {
          $('.hc-latest #latest').attr('data-original-height', $('.hc-latest #latest').height()).addClass('shorten');
        }

$('body').on('click', '.hc-latest #latest.shorten .show-more-latest', function() {
          $('.hc-latest #latest').animate({height: $('.hc-latest #latest').attr('data-original-height') + 'px'}, 300, function(){
            $('.hc-latest #latest').removeClass('shorten').css('height', 'auto');
          });
        });
      }

image_latest.src = $('.hc-latest #latest .simple-prod:last-child .img-link img').attr('src');
    }
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

mwindey

• 465 posts
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 12:12:30 PM »
@MB Themes,

Again thank you..... Runs smoothly now  ;D ;D 8)

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 01:14:22 PM »
Cool  :-* :-*
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

mwindey

• 465 posts
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 04:07:33 PM »
@MB Themes,

Since previous went well.... Is it also possible to remove ellipsis from item page on mobile? And most of all how to :-)
Thanks in advance....

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2021, 05:22:23 PM »
Currently cannot provide details, but I am quite sure it was discussed here already - quite similar approach as on home.