jcarrolo01

• 256 posts
Doubts about "Comment Listings" functionality
« on: August 20, 2019, 09:51:51 PM »
Dear all...

I have a small doubt about "Comment Listing " functionality...

When a visitor add a Comment to One listing, after approval by the administrator, that visitor it will receive an email telling the comment was approved by administrator...

My question is the following, the owner of the listing (advertiser) should not receive also a email telling there is a new comment in one listing????  It possible to implement this functionality??

Best Regards

MB Themes

Re: Doubts about "Comment Listings" functionality
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 08:33:24 AM »
@jcarrolo01
Not sure, I do not think comments in osclass were made to enable communication between seller & buyer, but just to put comment on product being sold. There is also no inherit reply option.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

jcarrolo01

• 256 posts
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 10:06:31 PM »
Dear sir... First of all thank you very much for your reply.

Unfortunately seems you're right...

i test with bender theme (default osClass Theme) and the behavior is the following

- The user who made the comment receive one email when the comment was approved by user.

- The administrator also receive an email telling they have a new comment in one listing....

- The owner of the listing don't receive nothing (This is not funny, because the owner of the listing never know when 1 of 10, 20, 30 listings was commented).

Best Regards
João

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 09:07:50 AM »
@jcarrolo01
You can use backoffice manager plugin that, if I remember correctly, allows to show comments on user listings.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

jcarrolo01

• 256 posts
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 03:43:18 PM »
Thanks allot for your reply..

I will check

Own Petz

• 125 posts
  • OwnPetz - Free Classified Ads. Buy, Sell or Adopt
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2023, 11:07:05 AM »
How can admin reply to user or any comment?

Thanks in Advance
OwnPetz - Free Classified Ads. Buy, Sell or Adopt Online. https://ownpetz.com