Raul Silva

• 7 posts
Hi.

Im having the following problem:

When I try to upload images in a ad post it doesn't work and shows the following message: "Please enter a value with a valid extension."

Note: I did use a .jpg extension not a weird one.

Anyone knows what could possibly be?

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:48:15 PM by Raul Silva »

MB Themes

@Raul
In oc-admin > settings >media you should be able to set allowed extensions.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Raul Silva

• 7 posts
Its solved now, thanks anyways.
It was a css code (opacity: 0) that I had added to the qq.upload list on the upload images section that's why it wasn´t working.

Topic Solved.

Just one more thing, is there a way to disable the browser cache.
Because if I do a change I want don't want the users to need be doing ctrl + f5.

Thanks for your time,

Regards.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 01:39:39 PM by Raul Silva »

MB Themes

@Raul
Check with your hosting provider, sometimes modification in htaccess helps, sometimes it helps to disable cache in php settings.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Raul Silva

• 7 posts
I think I did it.
I just putted the following code in .htaccess.

Code to Disable Browser Cache:

<FilesMatch "\.(html|htm|js|css|php)>
FileETag None
Header unset ETag
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=0, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"
Header set Pragma "no-cache"
Header set Expires "Wed, 11 Jan 1984 05:00:00 GMT"
</FilesMatch>

This Topic is now Solved.

Thanks.

eddy

• 38 posts
Its solved now, thanks anyways.
It was a css code (opacity: 0) that I had added to the qq.upload list on the upload images section that's why it wasn´t working.

Topic Solved.

Just one more thing, is there a way to disable the browser cache.
Because if I do a change I want don't want the users to need be doing ctrl + f5.

Thanks for your time,

Regards.

Im having the same issue in Veronika theme. Please help me. how did you resolve it?
in In oc-admin > settings >media i checked the checkbox which says forced JPG extension. but the problem still persist.
here the Screenshothttps://prnt.sc/j8mid2
Thanks
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 06:35:00 PM by eddy »

MB Themes

@eddy
Theme use uploader from core, it's not related to theme. Check if you have added jpg as well as JPG, might to difference.

MB Themes

@Raul
I am using css versions to avoid cache.