ysalim

• 87 posts
oc-admin description field disappear after loading page
« on: August 21, 2016, 04:32:39 PM »
Does anyone have this issue? When I edit the listing from the oc-admin, the page load with the description field but quickly disappear after finished loading the page. What is the issue? can anyone help?

Thanks

MB Themes

Re: oc-admin description field disappear after loading page
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 04:56:24 PM »
@ysalim
Do you use some plugin like rich edit?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

ysalim

• 87 posts
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 05:01:41 PM »
No, I dont'

but i was able to make it show again if I disable the real estate attribute. but I need the real estate atribute.

please help.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 05:03:14 PM »
@ysalim
Plugin might cause some javascript errors in oc-admin, attributes plugins are pretty old...
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

ysalim

• 87 posts
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 05:06:39 PM »
since Zara is supposed to work with real estate attribute, I wonder if it happened to yours?

what did you do to fix it?

Thanks

ysalim

• 87 posts
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 05:31:21 PM »
another discovery, apparently whenever there is a either any attributes the description field becomes hidden, i have just tested with car attributes , real estate attributes , job attributes and they all make the description field disappear or  hidden. when I use view source page source i can see the tag is there but it just not visible in the oc-admin edit item.

<div class="input-description-wide">
<div><label for="description">Description *</label>
<textarea id="description[id_ID]" name="description[id_ID]" rows="10">
Hyundai Grand Avega Manual Silver
Descriptions here
 </textarea>
</div>
</<div>

it must be something make it disappear in code but i'm not php expert. Could you help?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 05:46:27 PM by ysalim »

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 07:25:45 PM »
@ysalim
That is probably javascript, not PHP. Otherwise fields would be hidden when page is loaded.

ysalim

• 87 posts
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 06:42:22 AM »
upon further investigation, i found that there is a style that make the description to display:none;

https://db.tt/bCwSFiqc

but i am not sure which file that actually responsible for making this page dynamically. Do you know which file control this?

thank you

MB Themes

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 08:51:20 AM »
@ysalim
Try to change theme and disable all plugins and then check. If fixed, switch theme back and enable plugins 1 by one to see which generate problem.

ysalim

• 87 posts
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 09:09:19 AM »
I finally have isolated the issue, it was the language section.

if I don't have the english selected it won't show when used with car attributes, job attributes or real estate attribute

https://db.tt/5NxB6VLh

problem is I don't need english in my site and only the local language, do you have an advice what can I do?

Thanks

MB Themes

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 09:13:45 AM »
@ysalim
Do not use english in oc-admin.

ysalim

• 87 posts
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 09:22:20 AM »

Yes, that's is the only time it works.
If I had a choice i would like to use English on oc-admin and Local Language for the website.

Thanks