lucky7

• 7 posts
How to add properties from Car Attributes PRO Plugin to filter?
« on: October 02, 2024, 01:49:31 PM »
Dear Community,

I have a osclass site with Osclass v8.2.1 and Zeta Osclass Theme.

The Zeta Osclass theme has the advantage of a built-in filter. Now I have the plugin Car Attributes PRO Plugin and I would like to show the fields from Car Attributes PRO Plugin or the properties in the search filter of the Zeta Osclass Theme at mysite.com/search.

How do I add the custom fields from Car Attributes PRO plugin to the search filter of Zeta Osclass Theme?

Kind regards
Lukas

MB Themes

Re: How to add properties from Car Attributes PRO Plugin to filter?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2024, 03:17:43 PM »
That is not supported as of now.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

lucky7

• 7 posts
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2024, 01:21:28 PM »
That is not supported as of now.

That is terrible that it is not supported.

The Zeta theme is the best because it has the filter function and includes a proximity search.

The Car Attributes PRO plugin is again the best if you want to add custom fields.

And none of the plugin descriptions say that they are incompatible.
And since they are some of the newest plugins/themes and also the following is written under features ‘Tested on most of available themes’. I assumed that they are compatible.

Now I have recently bought 25 plugins and decided in favour of Zeta Theme and Car Attributes PRO plugin so that I can start quickly with my site.

Question, do you want to make the two plugins/theme Car Attributes PRO plugin and Zeta Osclass Theme compatible with each other? If yes, when do you want to do it?

These are important questions for me because they are the most important functions for me.

Or do I have to find a solution by programming it myself?

I want to avoid programming myself if possible, because a plugin/theme update later is not so easy with just one click.

Kind regards
Lukas

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2024, 03:19:28 PM »
I've not said it's not compatible.
horizontal filters in zeta are explicitely defined one by one.
plugin data (filtering) are not shown there.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

lucky7

• 7 posts
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2024, 06:59:21 PM »
I've not said it's not compatible.
horizontal filters in zeta are explicitely defined one by one.
plugin data (filtering) are not shown there.

I interpreted the sentence ‘"Tested on most of available themes"’ to mean that tested also means compatible. And since the Zeta theme is the newest and best theme from you, that it has also been tested with it.

Could you please make this compatible? Because without filtering on additional fields, the filter function is not sufficient. And how long would it take?

Kind regards
Lukas

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2024, 09:07:28 PM »
It is compatible with Zeta theme, but theme does not show plugin data in horizontal search filters.
Hope that makes it clear.

lucky7

• 7 posts
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2024, 02:24:36 PM »
It is compatible with Zeta theme, but theme does not show plugin data in horizontal search filters.
Hope that makes it clear.

Well, it's not entirely compatible because you can either use the horizontal filter with location radius search, filter by price, and keyword, or use the search from the Car Attributes PRO plugin, but then the location radius search is missing.

In general, I wonder what the point of a classifieds page is, for example for vehicles, without a radius search.

Question: Are you planning to make this compatibility possible so that the Car Attributes PRO fields can be used in the horizontal filter, or do I have to develop it myself? I'd rather not develop it myself because maintaining the plugin with your updates would then become very cumbersome.

Kind regards
Lukas

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2024, 03:50:24 PM »
We do not have this in roadmap.