rastadisasta

• 2 posts
Import Custom Attributes
« on: August 18, 2020, 10:26:13 AM »
Hi,

is it possible to map fields from xml to internal custom attributes which were created by the "Attributes Plugin"?

I just installed the Ad Importer Plugin and cannot see the custom attributes in the "Fields settings" section.

Thanks

MB Themes

Re: Import Custom Attributes
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 11:34:40 AM »
@rastadisasta
No it is not possible.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

rastadisasta

• 2 posts
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 05:31:36 PM »
thanks for your feedback.

is it planned in a future release or is it difficult to implement by an experienced php developer?

i have another question.
is the plugin only inserting new ads? or is it also updating exisiting ads?

Thanks!

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 10:27:36 PM »
It does not update ads.
Integration with other plugins is not planned, as complexity of this task is not worth of developing such features
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Hard

• 6 posts
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2021, 05:01:42 PM »
is it possible to map fields from xml to internal custom attributes which were created by the "Attributes Plugin"?
I support, quite an expected function, especially since there is one author on modules. I don't see any problems with dependencies and links, the only question is how to add it to the import plugin. I don’t see any problems with json, with xml too, but with csv it’s not an option at all.