jcarrolo01

• 256 posts
One question
« on: July 16, 2018, 01:08:24 AM »
Hello...

I Already bought both plugins Banner Ads Plugin & Advertisement Manager Plugin

Regarding Banner Ads Plugin & Advertisement Manager Plugin What are the big differences betwen this 2 plugins....

I read the descriptions of both plugins and they look very similar, they  seems to serve the same propose...

Can someone clarify me about both plugins... Can i install both???  Basically they do the same???

Best Regards

MB Themes

To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Ivanko

• 388 posts
Re: One question
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 01:23:50 PM »
Is the button available like in banner ads plugin ?
ADVERTISE HERE ! ?

How the user must pay for banner , basically how it works ?

1. should user contact website admin , regarding pace where to post the banner
2. The user provide banner and top up his credits in wallet
3 .The admin place a banner and extract money from user wallet and provide link with statistics page

Like that ?

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 02:49:39 PM »
@Ivanko
Banner ads & osclass pay must be installed, then user can submit advertisement and admin must approve it.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Ivanko

• 388 posts
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 03:16:51 PM »
@Ivanko
Banner ads & osclass pay must be installed, then user can submit advertisement and admin must approve it.
I have banner ads and osclasspay.

Is any relation to Advertisement Manager Plugin  for both of these plugins, or Advertisement Manager Plugin is independent plugin ?

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 04:24:59 PM »
@Ivanko
Advertisement manager plugin is standalone plugin that cannot be connected to osclass pay.

Ivanko

• 388 posts
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 04:28:36 PM »
@Ivanko
Advertisement manager plugin is standalone plugin that cannot be connected to osclass pay.
that was my question

If i wanna use this plugin for users , they must contact me directly, then they top up their wallets, I will set up the budget and deduct from user`s wallet credits.
is it correct ? ::)

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 10:13:39 PM »
@Ivanko
You can do it in that way