angela

• 24 posts
zoom and responsive
« on: June 25, 2017, 12:14:55 PM »
hi i have another question thanks:

i have the zoom page problem and  view on the smartphone

i try many solutions: existing classes, tags (fixed, relative etc., div, span etc.) pixel and % image...but without success!

advice?

thanks
regards
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 06:04:46 PM by angela »

MB Themes

Re: zoom and responsive
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 12:40:10 PM »
On mobile you should never use absolute values for width, unfortunatelly I am not able to provide support on custom development and css instructions. I recommend to check on google css and responsive design.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

angela

• 24 posts
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 05:52:54 PM »
On mobile you should never use absolute values for width, unfortunatelly I am not able to provide support on custom development and css instructions. I recommend to check on google css and responsive design.

;D 
Too strong!!
I found an old post where you gave advice to my boss a year ago and it works with "pop theme"!
Well, thank you!
I bring it here for the MB community :)
Code: [Select]
<div style="float: none; margin: 0 auto; width: 728px; text-align: center; ">
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:59:23 PM by angela »

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 08:35:00 AM »
@angela
I do not think it is for mobile, but for tablets at least.
For mobiles code should be something like:
<div style="float: none; margin: 0 auto; width:100%;max-width: 728px;min-height:100px; text-align: center; ">
Theme can also change some stylings so it is required to check block via console.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

angela

• 24 posts
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 12:39:18 PM »
@angela
I do not think it is for mobile, but for tablets at least.
For mobiles code should be something like:
<div style="float: none; margin: 0 auto; width:100%;max-width: 728px;min-height:100px; text-align: center; ">
Theme can also change some stylings so it is required to check block via console.

ok but for mobile i have the problem with the  box container, with any code too.
i try insert the footer class, but the banner comes out of the container...
At least the site works! ;)
if I find the solution I put it here...
bye and
thankyou