oOCesarmcOo

• 9 posts
Help - Urgent
« on: June 30, 2016, 08:50:15 PM »
Hello good afternoon

Buy the plugin and if I work

Wanted to know how I can make it so that when a user publish the ad and the account is generated with the Plugin, the general account out user created, but I want that when the user publish the ad and generate the account automatically when you exit new account created and this within your account and logged

Such as when you register a new account, the account is created and the account already created these within the user panel and can post a new notice and without having to login that you are already connected

I hope your answer thanks  :D

MB Themes

Re: Help - Urgent
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 10:15:22 PM »
@oOCesarmcOo
Did you mean by your question this?
"Login after publish" ?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

oOCesarmcOo

• 9 posts
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 11:08:11 PM »
Hi, If that is generated when the ad and account automatically log

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 07:45:46 PM »
Hm?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

oOCesarmcOo

• 9 posts
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 03:40:40 AM »
That the ad and generate User Account, and created the account automatically to occupy no longer log , I want you to automatically and this within your new account

oOCesarmcOo

• 9 posts
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 07:04:08 AM »
Or for easier

As I can add the plugin you can enter a password, to not automatically generate one.
For example that in Item post, leave a field to add the Password

I hope your help  ;D

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 09:33:19 AM »
@oOCesarmcOo
Do not use google translate, thank you.
As plugin name is "Auto-registration", there is no and there will be no form to place password.
In future we will add possibility to admins to allow "Login after account is created".

Thanks for your tip ;)