jcarrolo01

• 256 posts
Users are not receiving emails..
« on: December 02, 2018, 11:07:56 AM »
Dear community...

I realize the users are not receiving the emails 3 days before the listings expire, they are not receiving also the email with stats and the email asking if user want re-activate or not the listings...

Can this be related with the number of categories and subcategories in site??? I have arround 400 categories & subcategories and arround 1500 listings on my site...

I create 5 test users from diferent emails providers and none of that users are receiving the emails related with backoff manager plugin...

All others email are beign delivered correctly, one the reactivation  and stats emails are not received by users...

MB Themes

Re: Users are not receiving emails..
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 03:20:05 PM »
@jcarrolo01
1) check functionality of your mail server
2) check if your cron is running properly
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

jcarrolo01

• 256 posts
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 05:33:44 PM »
I disable the default cron jobs in admin area, and set up my own cron jobs

0 * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/clients/client9/web18/web/index.php -p cron -t hourly
0 0 * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/clients/client9/web18/web/index.php -p cron -t daily
0 0 * * 0 /usr/bin/php /var/www/clients/client9/web18/web/index.php -p cron -t weekly
0 0 * * * wget -O - -q -t 1 http://www.mydomain.com/oc-content/plugins/all_in_one/cron.php

i check and seems be working ok... Do i need to set up any special cron job?????

Best Regards
João

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 10:02:02 PM »
@jcarrolo01
Will check that when I get time.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots