VS

• 29 posts
Banner ads folder
« on: May 14, 2023, 07:53:04 PM »
I forgot to ask why the banner ads folder is hidden in the plugins folder? Not visible for edits.
I use cwp centos on server and cwp has no ability to show hidden files. What does it mean to you  that folder is hidden, what's the point?

VS

• 29 posts
Re: Banner ads folder
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 07:55:33 PM »
Now I need to insert the translation together with the old version and you smart people have stopped the update if we don't subscribe again. Are you aware of how much damage you are doing by making our work difficult with various nonsense just because you only care about money?

VS

• 29 posts
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2023, 09:58:25 PM »
Also I didnt get help for problem view and click, dont forget that not work, that never work and you dont want help about that. 

I disable and deinstal osclass pay and banner ads, and install again, but not work. There is not custom work on plugins, I dont know what is problem , support is low from beggining, i give money for nothing, just have problems.

That is not right.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 03:01:17 PM »
I forgot to ask why the banner ads folder is hidden in the plugins folder? Not visible for edits.
I use cwp centos on server and cwp has no ability to show hidden files. What does it mean to you  that folder is hidden, what's the point?

If it's hidden, it's hidden by your server/browser/browser addon.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

MB Themes

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2023, 03:02:19 PM »
Now I need to insert the translation together with the old version and you smart people have stopped the update if we don't subscribe again. Are you aware of how much damage you are doing by making our work difficult with various nonsense just because you only care about money?

Amateur with 0 experience in IT can do translations easily, so your problem is probably different.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2023, 03:03:24 PM »
Also I didnt get help for problem view and click, dont forget that not work, that never work and you dont want help about that. 

I disable and deinstal osclass pay and banner ads, and install again, but not work. There is not custom work on plugins, I dont know what is problem , support is low from beggining, i give money for nothing, just have problems.

That is not right.

Views are not counted for admin users.
Clicks works only for non-JS banners, where you define redirect link and there is no other nested link inside.

VS

• 29 posts
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2023, 05:49:13 PM »
Ok, thank you.