MB Themes

Re: Category dropdown menu - Cascading drop-down menus with 5 category levels
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2024, 08:34:48 AM »
no, could not reproduce on omega.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

kriskoyk

• 285 posts
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2024, 08:49:51 AM »
Have you tried it with 4 or 5 category levels?  The problem arises with only 5 levels of categories.

kriskoyk

• 285 posts
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2024, 09:00:56 AM »
Sample editor with 5 levels of categories

kriskoyk

• 285 posts
I changed OMEGA to BENDER leaving the categories at 5 levels. The problem persists, indicating that it is probably not a theme problem but an OSCLASS 8.2.1 problem with more than 4 levels of categories.

Sample of the problem in the image.

MB Themes

As I said many times, could not reproduce and sending other images will not help at all.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

kriskoyk

• 285 posts
Please tell me the check you did was with 4 or 5 category levels. It's important to me because if you've checked with 5 levels and it doesn't raise a representation of the problem then I should look to see if there's a problem with the website hosting

MB Themes

Tested 5 levels, omega, osclass 8.2.1, jquery 3

kriskoyk

• 285 posts
You said in one of the answers that you were able to reproduce the problem in the BETA theme. Then what was the development?
(I'm sorry to come back to the topic but I do it because the problem exists and I can't solve it. and of course it's not possible to keep a problematic site alive)

kriskoyk

• 285 posts
Can anyone help resolve this issue with Osclass 8.2.1 (OSCLASS 8.2.1, OMEGA theme, PHP 8.1, jQuery Version 3.x.x)? As I show in the video when we want to edit an ad with 5 levels of categories and change the category of the item, then Osclass has a problem.

See in the video the problem I have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-GQLIWZIBo