samsosclass

• 29 posts
Hello,
I've set up the recapcha on my website however it doesn't require them to tick the box? they are able to register or login without ticking it.

Kind Regards

MB Themes

Re: ReCapcha lets a user login or register without ticking the box
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 08:10:18 PM »
Make sure plugin support form you are using.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

samsosclass

• 29 posts
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 01:58:18 PM »
Hello,
Its not a plugin its just the standard spam & bots section on the oc admin dashboard area. Its all default settings not an external plugin.

Kind Regards

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 05:03:55 PM »
@samsosclass
Honestly I was not using this option probably never, as it has very few options for customization.

I would rather recommend this options:
https://osclasspoint.com/osclass-plugins/protection-and-spam/google-recaptcha-osclass-plugin-nocaptcha-recaptcha-i139  (free)
https://osclasspoint.com/osclass-plugins/protection-and-spam/invisible-recaptcha-plugin-i80   (premium)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

samsosclass

• 29 posts
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 06:21:10 PM »
Hello,
That's perfect that free one fixed my issue and I would imagine the paid one will too, very strange how the default Osclass one doesn't work at all.

Kind Regards

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 06:25:15 PM »
@samsosclass
It works, but it's not as good as using plugin.
That is why it's better to have plugins for integration of different services, comparing to built-in solution that has flaws and is not as rich on options as plugin