This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

woix

• 17 posts
  • Rock is alive
Uneven advertising windows
« on: February 29, 2024, 01:44:35 PM »
Have a good time, everyone!

If you disable the price in any category, the cascade of advertising windows will become curved. (screenshot)
These ads, where there is no price, decrease in size and are not displayed in a row exactly with other ads.

How can I fix this?
It is better to die on the sidelines but achieve your goal than to live 100 years realizing that you have betrayed yourself.

MB Themes

Re: Uneven advertising windows
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 05:44:38 PM »
Use images of same height (media settings)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

woix

• 17 posts
  • Rock is alive
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 06:49:21 PM »
Use images of same height (media settings)
Show me clearly, I go to settings- media and where is the function of the same height, I do not find?
It is better to die on the sidelines but achieve your goal than to live 100 years realizing that you have betrayed yourself.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 02:19:34 PM »
Force image aspect is setting you looking for.
Then you of course need to regenerate images.
Then clear browser cache.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

woix

• 17 posts
  • Rock is alive
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 10:41:38 AM »
Force image aspect is setting you looking for.
Then you of course need to regenerate images.
Then clear browser cache.
Send me a screenshot of where to look to fix the size of the window?

Marked as best answer by woix on March 03, 2024, 06:17:14 AM

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 05:29:02 PM »
Its not kindergarden... Clear instructions were provided, 20 same topics about image size exists already

woix

• 17 posts
  • Rock is alive
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 06:17:10 AM »
Its not kindergarden... Clear instructions were provided, 20 same topics about image size exists already
Well, thanks for that too!