This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

reflexus

• 146 posts
Blog pagination
« on: July 21, 2018, 01:20:43 AM »
it would be nice to make pagination for a blog

MB Themes

Re: Blog pagination
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 09:01:56 PM »
@reflexus
This is usually required just in case too many items cause slow loading time of page.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

reflexus

• 146 posts
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 03:37:01 PM »
@reflexus
This is usually required just in case too many items cause slow loading time of page.

A blog for this is created to write a lot of articles, wenn you have 1000 articles on one page, what then?

Locan

• 166 posts
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 03:48:21 PM »
A blog for this is created to write a lot of articles, wenn you have 1000 articles on one page, what then?
it's better to have pagination or load more article feature  for blog plugin because user need to watch more in the same category or author not for just only 10 latest article
regrad

reflexus

• 146 posts
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 07:41:49 AM »
it's better to have pagination or load more article feature  for blog plugin because user need to watch more in the same category or author not for just only 10 latest article
regrad

we wait for pagination  :)

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 01:08:34 PM »
I know I know...
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2021, 04:30:46 PM »
I know I know...

Hello @MB Themes

Is there no kind of pagination for the blog now? I will have a bunch of articles and not sure how to work it without pagination

Sincerely,
Anthony

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2021, 04:34:10 PM »
@Anthony Marshall
Not yet

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2021, 05:46:20 PM »
@Anthony Marshall
Not yet

@MB Themes
That is going to be hard for me because I will have 100's of articles. Is there some way to load a few in the browser and more if the user scrolls down?

Also, check the general discussion board for my post

MB Themes

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2021, 08:16:29 PM »
I visited many blog sites already, but I never came to pagination at bottom of home page, as noone is going to read articles one by one or scroll between them, but will search for it.
That means this functionality is now considered as just nice to have.

Marked as best answer by frosticek on March 18, 2021, 01:34:58 PM

MB Themes

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2021, 05:28:38 PM »
@Anthony
Can you review & test pagination on demo site?
I did not get quite much time to test it properly, but it looked to be working fine.
https://plugins2.abprofitrade.eu/blog/home

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2021, 02:45:25 AM »
@Anthony
Can you review & test pagination on demo site?
I did not get quite much time to test it properly, but it looked to be working fine.
https://plugins2.abprofitrade.eu/blog/home

@MB Themes

Sorry for the late reply. Yes that seems to be working to me. I would try it out if I had the option of how many could be on one page

Thank you for looking into this

MB Themes

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2021, 08:28:43 AM »
@Anthony Marshall
Currently 3 listings are set on home.
Will release update soon.

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2021, 01:27:30 PM »
@Anthony Marshall

@MB Themes
Thank you! That will be great

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2021, 08:22:03 PM »
@Anthony Marshall

@MB Themes

I noticed that you had an update for the Blog plugin. Can you enter how many articles you want on a page or is it a set amount?

I am probably going to try it this weekend

Thank you