Business profile Plugin no compatible with ultimate payments?
« on: August 06, 2019, 06:16:31 PM »
Hi,
I tried to configure the plugin but the group profiles do not appear. I understand that it is not compatible with the ultimate payments plugin.

MB Themes

Re: Business profile Plugin no compatible with ultimate payments?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 07:26:28 AM »
@Tomeu
No it's not, extra functionality will work just with Osclass Pay plugin.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 11:10:10 AM »

It's a shame. I had bought the plugin and now I see that it doesn't work. at least with the business of osclass.org if it had gone well. Would it be possible to put the link of the osclass pay plugin ?. not to be wrong again. Thank you very much for the response, it has been a pleasure

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 06:29:06 PM »
Hello
That is why we put all information to product description and it is clearly stated it works with osclass pay plugin, not with any payment plugin.
Osclass directory plugin is not our product and as far as I know this plugin does not cooperate with any payment plugin
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Tomeu Gt

• 1 posts
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 03:33:08 PM »
Ok perfect. but Would it be possible to put the link of the osclass pay plugin ? thank you.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 08:46:36 PM »
Go to osclasspoint.com and search, not that hard