Xefiron

• 22 posts
do not appears the announce of a company
« on: February 20, 2019, 10:45:50 PM »
Hello, I bought the plugin this afternoon, but I have the following problem. I created company type users and edited their company page. Later I activated their pages from the administrator tab, and loaded the front to ensure they are available, but when I access any of them, they only load the data of the company, but not the ads they have. The themes in I've tried this on are Osclasswizards and Bello. I attach some images as sample.

Marked as best answer by Xefiron on February 21, 2019, 02:37:56 PM

MB Themes

Re: do not appears the announce of a company
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 08:57:46 AM »
@Xefiron
Note: In order to show listings on business profile page, your theme must have loop-single.php file. Plugin use this one to generate listings. If this file is missing, profile will works alright, however listings will not be shown.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Xefiron

• 22 posts
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 02:40:02 PM »
It worked wonders, thank you very much. One last question about this same topic, there is a loop.php file and a loop-single-premium in Bender, in addition to the loop-single.php, should those go too?

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 02:53:35 PM »
@ Xefiron
You may copy content of loop.php and create new file in theme called loop-single.php
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots