This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

pitbull

• 98 posts
How can i edit a business profile as admin?
« on: February 28, 2019, 06:53:17 PM »
Hi Frosticek. Yesterday i purchased Business profile plugin & Payment plugin. I just installed the Business profile plugin and i cant figure out how can i edit a business profile as administrator ?? IMO It would be exist an 'edit' button on the businesses list at the backend so an adminstrator can easily edit each bussiness profile.

Am i missing something ?? 

MB Themes

Re: How can i edit a business profile as admin?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 10:04:33 PM »
@pitbull
You cannot, it's company profile and no matter if you are admin or not, you should not edit it. If it does not meet requirements of your site, disable profile or contact owner.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pitbull

• 98 posts
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 09:54:56 PM »
@pitbull
You cannot, it's company profile and no matter if you are admin or not, you should not edit it. If it does not meet requirements of your site, disable profile or contact owner.

@frosticek for my website i really need this option as many of the companies ask from me to make some edits on their behalf . So here is my question is there any quick hack for this? Eg (can i add an edit button at least at the front end business profile so when i login as admin at the backend to allow me make the edits at the front end?) To make this more clear there must be some way to check if the logged in user at thefront end is an admin or not. At the backend i use the "
Code: [Select]
If $admin"  statement to check if the user is admin or not. How can i use something similar at the frontend??

I would appreciate your help a lot.

Marked as best answer by frosticek on March 03, 2019, 08:59:35 PM

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 09:56:42 PM »
There exist plugin "login as user", it could help you
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pitbull

• 98 posts
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 10:08:02 PM »
Thanks mate i ll take a look.

UPDATE: It works pretty good so you can mark this question as SOLVED.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 10:42:56 PM by pitbull »