pitbull

• 98 posts
Need help about categories.
« on: March 20, 2019, 03:16:11 PM »
Hi @Frosticek. I need your advice. In my site i use a side bar so i can list item categories everywhere on the site. My problem is that when i visit my business profile edit page (I mean the page that you can add details about business profile etc "Working Hours, Cover Image, Logo etc " the box with the categories disappears. (I mean the box that you can select the categories of the user's business profile). If i remove the sidebar which contains the categories then everything is ok.

The weird thing is that in the error log file there aren't any php errors or even notices. !!

So how can i keep the side bar with the categories and have also the bpr box with categories been displayed as well ??

Regards
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 11:17:25 PM by pitbull »

pitbull

• 98 posts
Re: Need help about categories.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 10:36:21 AM »
@Frosticek ? :)

Marked as best answer by pitbull on March 25, 2019, 07:41:32 PM

MB Themes

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 02:29:34 PM »
@pitbull
Maybe you need to add osc_reset_categories or osc_goto_first_category after your block to reset categories array.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

pitbull

• 98 posts
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 11:15:45 PM »
Thanks ;)

pitbull

• 98 posts
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 07:42:07 PM »
@pitbull
Maybe you need to add osc_reset_categories or osc_goto_first_category after your block to reset categories array.

This solved the issue. Mark my question as solved ;)