Hugo

• 182 posts
Rating /testimonial system
« on: January 30, 2023, 11:45:40 AM »
I would like to give visitors the opportunity to rate companies. I know there is the plugin that allows you to rate users. However, we want it to only be applicable for companies. This way companies will be more actively involved to improve their status. Could such a feature be implemented?

MB Themes

Re: Rating /testimonial system
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 08:05:43 PM »
It would not be too complicated to update User Rating plugin and add option to "allow for companies only".
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Hugo

• 182 posts
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 10:44:15 PM »
Okay that would be great. Could we implement a system where people leaving a review need to send a proof of doing business with the company? e.g. they can upload a invoice?

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 11:38:02 AM »
@Hugo
Well from privacy point of view that does not make sense.
Other side of coin is that admin would have to evaluate all these ratings that can be tuff.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Hugo

• 182 posts
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 10:54:40 PM »
I understand. However it is feasible for us (our sector). So you gues it would be doable

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2023, 03:48:16 PM »
@Hugo
You know everything is doable, but we will always focus on features those will hit most of audience.