katusha

• 3 posts
Presale inquiry on delta theme
« on: September 03, 2021, 04:53:42 AM »
I am new. A non coder. never touch any single line of coding. Appreciate if anyone could help me on the following (about delta theme):

1 - what is the different btween featured and premium listing type? featured listing blocked named at homepage while premium listing block named and shown at search page. are these 2 carrying same function and controlled through oc-admin?

2 -  if i remove or didnt put any small image or awesome font on category block, would the " discover category block " becomes smaller and reduce the gap (height) btween those category?

3 - from oc-admin , is it possible  to show premium listing (on search page) in gallery style ? i mean for mobile view. they're now placed as slider.

4 - in oc- admin demo i saw term
 " latest listing  items card design " as compact, tiny or standard. what these option mean.. do these option will decrease the size of the listing div? or they're only changing the size of the listing image size style while the div of the listing remain on its default size?

Really i want to buy this theme. Hope some one from mb theme or osclasspoint or abprofitrade will provide help. i rely on oc-admin to start my project.

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 05:43:39 AM by katusha »

Marked as best answer by katusha on September 08, 2021, 07:31:36 AM

MB Themes

Re: Presale inquiry on delta theme
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 09:32:23 AM »
@katusha
1) None, its same. Theme contains settings to control them, check on demo
2) no, default icons will be used
3) you must update theme and change class "grid" to "list"
4) There was bug in theme, compare home page featured listings, latest listings and then related listings to differentiate between these settings.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

katusha

• 3 posts
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 08:02:16 AM »
Thank you for addressing my inquiry. Thank u very much. i will purchase delta theme soon. i am a genuine user a new osclass fan here. luckily i found osclass so that i could start the journey soon. within 1 - 2 months perhap.

I really hope that osclass/mb team will consider more on mobile view. please resize few areas/block and page title for mobile view like

1- categories block and its title
2- titles search field and others,

so that these area/block will look smaller on mobile view so visitors could read and view most important areas like categories and premium listing easily without need to scroll down at first. those premium listing should be seen without need to scroll down on mobile view.

Thanks a lot osclas,mbtheme and abprofitrade.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 01:15:17 PM »
We will consider that.
Thanks ;)
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots