officela

• 64 posts
Search Problem
« on: June 12, 2021, 10:46:10 PM »
At the search results page on the left you can select condition or transaction among the other filters. When i select any of them i get 0 results!

how to solve this ?

Also it seems there is an issue with the translation as the Tille of the ad in my language is been translated as "Summarize your question" that this is at the contact form....

( translated with the Poedit and not have any issue with everything else but the Title! also now i lost the 2 languages tabs at the new listing or edit listing )
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 10:57:38 PM by officela »

MB Themes

Re: Search Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 08:53:34 AM »
@officela
Do you have any listings with transaction & condition?
I have checked translation, and does not follow.
https://delta.mb-themes.com/oc-content/themes/delta/languages/en_US/theme.po

Code: [Select]
#: contact.php:98
msgid "Summarize your question"
msgstr ""

#: item-post.php:428
msgid "Summarize your offer"
msgstr ""
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

officela

• 64 posts
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 10:40:27 PM »
Yes i do have, and transaction & condition i am using them
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 10:46:42 PM by officela »

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 08:06:29 AM »
@officela
Ok then please create support ticket with all the details, add also your URL, ftp access & backoffice access for quick resolution
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

officela

• 64 posts
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 10:42:26 AM »
Thanks, i am local for now and thus i cant. but i suppose this is a n issue that needs to be fixed not only for me correct? Maybe roll out an update for this ?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 10:44:01 AM by officela »

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 10:49:24 AM »
@officela
There is no issue, what you described is expected functionality.
Check docs
https://docs.osclasspoint.com/fine-tuning-mysql-full-text-search-improving-search

officela

• 64 posts
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 09:03:33 PM »
Great! there is not issue but with the theme i am using now everything works ! and with the new theme i bought it's not working but there is no issue.
I don't know if there is need for this confession but yes i am not programmer, if i was maybe i could fix alone the theme yes? who knows.... it's rhetoric question....
what do i have to do in order to make the theme work? is possible to guide me here?

thanks for understanding

EDIT: about translation correct there is no issue, was the text box explanation not the actual title ( and because of translation was confusing )

EDIT 2:  i wend to the search.php and removed the lines below:
              <!-- CONDITION -->
              <?php if($search_cat_id <= 0 || @!in_array($search_cat_id, $exclude_tr_con)) { ?>
                <div class="box cond">
                  <h2><?php _e('Condition', 'delta'); ?></h2>

<div class="row">
                    <?php echo del_simple_condition(); ?>
                  </div>
                </div>
              <?php } ?>

<!-- TRANSACTION -->
              <?php if($search_cat_id <= 0 || @!in_array($search_cat_id, $exclude_tr_con)) { ?>
                <div class="box tran">
                  <h2><?php _e('Transaction', 'delta'); ?></h2>

<div class="row">
                    <?php echo del_simple_transaction(); ?>
                  </div>
                </div>
              <?php } ?>

Yet i have more problems. At left side on search you can select the show ads with photos only for example.... i get only 14 ads  when i select this filter ( i have checked of course that i have much more than 14....! what about that ? how to fix this ?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 09:37:06 PM by officela »

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 02:40:10 AM »
Again, filter feature is not functionality of theme.
Only what can go wrong there is that table t_item_delta does not exists in your database.
You can always see and debug queries on search page.

officela

• 64 posts
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 11:15:14 AM »
thanks, can you tell me why now i not have 2language on title and description . i have enabled 2 languages.

officela

• 64 posts
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2021, 10:14:27 PM »
replying again here just in case to ask about how to have 2 language in Title and description as was with other themes. it's something that i need enable other than i have enabled at the languages section ?

MB Themes

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2021, 08:51:45 AM »
@officela
Delta theme use 1-language forms, that means you can enter text only in your active language.

officela

• 64 posts
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2021, 10:30:31 PM »
That's really sad... if i new that i would not proceed with this theme. It's good looking and congratulations for this but not having 2 languages is an issue for me. Do you plan to make that in next updates or not intend to at all?

MB Themes

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2021, 01:07:47 PM »
@officela
It's intended solution.
I would say it's clear if you go to demo that has 5+ languages, but on publish page there is no selector :)