• 68 posts
Some problem with 1.3.6
« on: March 17, 2023, 05:13:48 PM »
Hן, first of all I want to tell them that you did a wonderful job, you saved me a lot of time to change a DELTA theme towards RTL. But still there is a problem. The problem is that HEADER does not need to change and to anyone who understands RTL languages it seems ridiculous.
Because a logo is mainly the name of a website's domain and it is in English and it should be on the left side and part of "entering the website" "register to" etc. should be on the right side.
I once changed it in CSS file, but now I tried to change the section and it didn't work.
Maybe can tell me where I can change it and in which file? Thank you in advance for your help, and once again you did an excellent job. Now everyone who has ever translated the theme assessment into Hebrew, Arabic or Persian, you saved us time and thank you for that, a really great job except for this flaw, which is understandable because you don't understand these languages and it seems the same to you. .
Looking forward to your reply. Have a good day.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 05:19:16 PM by Newbie »

MB Themes

Re: Some problem with 1.3.6
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 07:59:31 PM »
I do not agree, not quite sure why header should be reversed.
Other clients are satisfied with reversed order.
Reversal is pure css work and is just play with float.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Marked as best answer by frosticek on May 30, 2023, 07:29:00 AM

• 68 posts
Re: Some problem with 1.3.6
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 01:23:24 AM »
If somebody has the same problem so the solution: in file rtl.css to change the float in lines 368,369 and 397.